Sunday, November 22, 2009

in this moment <3

Sometimes I feel like i'm the only sane one in the world, other times - I'm the craziest.
No one else will ever understand why you do the things you do, even if they say they do.
We're all so different, so imperfect and magnificently messed up.
But evolution runs through our veins and to deny yourself change and trying to make your world better, is to deny people their rights to breathe in and exhale out.
As Alison mosshart and Jamie Hince plays louder in my room, heat ever present, stomach aches and a laptop that may possibly die any second...
I am alive and I am free
and I couldn't be happier or more excited about the future revelations I'll uncover that leave me feeling more alive than I do today.

...and more determined to show others love, like the way you love me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment